Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Alert Went Slightly Beyond 60 Days. . . To Day 65!!! Also Keep Watching Mexico City!!!

8.0 Solomon Islands struck on Day 65 after Super Typhoon Bopha and up to this point I have not actually tracked so much energy beyond about Day 52 as you read days ago right here. . . and have been told by a Seismologist that "If it is actual earthquake energy you are tracking, then there will not be an exact number of days." Therefore ever since I was told that at the Seismology Department of my local University in 2002, I have long known that it would be possible I might have to track such an energy for LONGER than the normal 42 or 43 days which takes in virtually all earthquakes. I suppose it is possible that MUCH BIGGER earthquakes might take days longer, but it will take much, much more research to have those numbers and they are so rare that we might never see another such as this until around 2023 or longer.

Here is a link to my EQ Documentary that I was working on last night when that big shaker struck: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkbFkayqVu4&list=UUm0chFCAu_UT_KwKJV4H5Sw&index=1

Yesterdays 8.0 at Solomon Islands will not affect the upcoming possible shaker at Mexico City, and Mexico! Solomon Islands was not that same source and we should continue to watch the Mexico City and Mexico Region until further notice. One person was killed in yesterdays Solomon Islands earthquake with several missing and 100 homes destroyed in a local tsunami that also struck many of those islands. I have been distracted recently by what seems like a GROWING number of NAYSAYERS who are constantly telling people they DO NOT have to be prepared for earthquakes! One I just noticed just now at EQ Twitter is actually from Santa Rosa and went to San Diego State! I hardly have time enough to keep up tracking potential earthquakes without being forced to contend with naysayers who are telling people there IS NOT going to be an earthquake! Yesterday in the Solomon Islands there WAS an earthquake, and at least one person died. In the future I hope the United States can prosecute naysayers with the same force as those in Italy were charged. . . and give our naysayers 6 years in prison, as well. This means you Sandbox100 in Casa Grande, Arizona, and you Notre Dame, Indiana!!! STOP, telling my friends in California NOT to be prepared! Be Prepared Mexico, and Mexico City!!! Thank-You

No comments: